Do you know what is freeze drying?
Freeze drying is based on the principle of sublimation of ice crystals. Under a high vacuum environment, the moisture of frozen food materials is directly sublimated from ice solids into steam without melting the ice. Generally, the moisture in vacuum dried materials is converted in liquid Food is dried for the vapor phase, so freeze-drying is also called freeze-sublimation drying.
Advantages of freeze drying:
1. Freeze-drying is performed at a low temperature, so it is particularly suitable for many heat-sensitive substances.
2. When drying at low temperature, the loss of some volatile components in the material is small, maintaining the original nutritional components.
3. During the freeze-drying process, the growth of microorganisms and the role of enzymes cannot be performed, so it can maintain its original shape.
4. Because it is dried in a frozen state, the volume is almost unchanged, the original structure is maintained, and no concentration phenomenon occurs.
5. After drying, the material is loose and porous, showing a spongy shape. After adding water, it dissolves quickly and completely, and returns to its original shape almost immediately.
6. Because drying is performed under vacuum, there is very little oxygen, so some easily oxidizable substances are protected.
7. Drying can eliminate more than 95-99% of water, so that the dried product can be stored for a long time without deterioration.
Fujian Kinchon Biotech Co., Ltd. freeze-dried fruits and vegetables are quickly frozen and dehydrated under vacuum, not only preserving the original color, aroma, taste, nutritional ingredients and appearance of the original materials, but also have good rehydration. Without any additives, it is a natural and wholesome food.