Morel (Morchella) has been a famous mountain treasure since ancient times, ranking first in the world's four wild famous mushrooms, and is one of the most expensive wild mountain mushrooms. "Shanzhen Haiwei" stands for morel, hericium, abalone and shark fin. It is the four famous tributes in ancient times. Morels are rich in 18 kinds of amino acids needed by the human body. They are good products for edible and medicinal purposes, and are also treasures at the banquet. There is a saying in the folks that "Eat morel every year and walk all over the mountain in 80 years". Its soft taste, unique appearance, and indescribable deliciousness have conquered countless foodies, and I am afraid that I will never forget it once in a lifetime. It is also called "health food" internationally.
*Why is it called morel?
Wild Morel has been discovered for more than 200 years. The appearance of Morel is peculiar, especially the common mushrooms are in the shape of a small umbrella, but this Morel looks very much like the intestines Similarly, there are a lot of twists and turns, so the name is called morel.
*Edible value of morel - a very good source of protein
Morel is the most famous delicious edible fungus among ascomycetes, and the cap part contains isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine and valine. Of amino acids. The nutrition of Morel is quite rich. According to the determination, Morel contains 20% crude protein, 26% crude fat, 38.1% carbohydrate, and also contains a variety of amino acids, especially the glutamic acid content is as high as 1.76%. Therefore, some people think that it is a "very good source of protein", and it has the reputation of "the meat of the prime". The protein in the human body is composed of 20 kinds of amino acids, and morel contains 18 kinds, of which 8 kinds of amino acids are not made by the human body, but it is particularly important in human nutrition, so it is called "essential amino acid". In addition, it is determined that morel contains at least 8 kinds of vitamins: carotene, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B12, niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, folic acid and so on. The nutritional content of morel is comparable to that of milk, meat and fish meal. Therefore, it is often referred to as one of "healthy foods" internationally.
A. Morel stewed chicken
Raw materials: 1 baby chicken, morel, ginger, spring onion, red dates, wolfberry, salt, water.
1. Wash baby chicken and remove chicken feet and ass. Ginger slices. Onions knotted;
2. Pour scallion and ginger and chicken into clean water and boil. Morel is washed several times with cold water first;
3. After cleaning, use warm water to start soaking. After soaking, remove the root part, because there is a lot of sand in it. Wash it a few more times, drain and set aside;
4. Soak the jujube and wolfberry with warm water. At this time, the pot is about to be opened, and the blood foam floating on the surface must be skimmed off;
5. After the blood foam has been skimmed, put the morels, dates, and wolfberry into the pot together. After simmering for 1 hour and 30 minutes, add a little salt.
B. Pork meat with morels
Raw materials: 20 grams of dried morel mushrooms, 200 grams of skinned pork belly, 50 grams of pea sprouts, egg whites, soy sauce, refined salt, monosodium glutamate, honey, cooking wine, pepper, soybean oil, soybean powder.
1. Dried morel mushrooms soaked in warm water for about 30 minutes and washed.
2. Wash the skinned pork belly and cut into six-square cubes, add soy sauce, cooking wine, honey and mix well for 20 minutes, then add egg whites and soy flour and mix well.
3. Burn the oil pan until it is 50% hot, add the pork belly and fry until golden brown, remove it, leave the oil in the pan and stir fry with morel mushrooms. Add MSG and soy sauce for a while, add broth to boil, add pork belly and move to simmer for about 20 minutes, add MSG, pepper and pea sprouts, drizzle with sesame oil after serving.
If you have any news of Dried Morel Mushroom, please contact Email: Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 18060741304