A green nutritious food — "bird's nest" in plants.
Snow swallows (Xue Yan) are plant pith secretions from the plant Gum Tragacanth. Snow swallows are not secreted by the bark layer, but secreted by the wood pith of the snow swallow tree. When it is first secreted, the snow swallow is white and transparent. When it is oxidized in water, the color deepen to form red, black, brown snow swallow; and blown by the wind, it is easy to adhere to dust, bark and other impurities. Snow swallows secretes a sour taste, which is a natural acidic smell. It is a non-chemically processed product. If there is no sour taste, it may be fake.
1. Natural Wild Tragacanth Gum will grow 30-50 times bigger after water soaking.
2. Take the Natural Wild Tragacanth Gum soaked in clear water for 8-10 hours (may need to be soaked for longer time if have big pieces).
3. After the Natural Wild Tragacanth Gum is completely soaked, it will become a long strip of crystal clear and thin filaments like bird's nest. rinse 3 times with water, pick out the bark and other impurities with tweezers.
4. After removing impurities, put it into the stew pot and add water. The ratio of Natural Wild Tragacanth Gum and clear water is about 1:2.
5. After the water is boiled, turn it into a small fire and cook for about 30-45 minutes.
6. Do not cook for more than 1 hour, Natural Wild Tragacanth Gum will turn into water.
7. When eating: 3 grams per person per time.